Welcome to the beautiful composition of God, complemented with rich culture and the thousand years of history influenced by the foreign spice traders that left their mark on cities, customs, cuisines alike. Located on the Malabar Coast of India, graced by the mesmerizing appeal of the Arabian Sea, safeguarded by the tall Western Ghats, dotted with various lagoons, and connected by a chain of canals, is the “Queen Of Malabar” - Kerala!!
Indian Experience lets you delve deep into the four traditional symphonies of the land - Symphony of Serenity, Mountains, Beaches and Ayurveda.
Get your camera ready as You'll never run out of stuff to post on Instagram.
Starting with Kochi, a melting pot of cultures and communities and discovering the country’s long history. Feel hypnotised by the never-ending panorama of lush green tea- estates or long stretched spice gardens which are beyond what you see on a postcard in Munnar.
Dip your feet in serene lakes of Allepey or pristine waters at Marari beach
Stroll on a busy street between the Mattancherry and Dutch Palace in kochi or the local market of Periyar- packed with aromas of essential oils, species, tea and coffee. Taste different flavours of tea in the tea factory or toddy (fermented palm wine) on the beach.
Glide through the watery paradise of backwaters or get swayed by the calmness of the mountains or the freshness of the sea.
Sojourn in a resort situated along a stunning stretch of white sand beach and turquoise waters or experience the ancient way of healing through Ayurveda.
Kerala caters it all !!
Planning a family vacation in Kerala ? or a Honeymoon Package on a calm beach?
Expect an impeccable level of service from Indian Experience!!
Come! and imbibe a journey with Indian Experience!!
Why you'll love this trip
- Experience the cultural vibrancy and amalgamation of Jews, Indians, Chinese, Arabs and European culture and cuisines in Kochi.
- “The Venice of the East” - Alleppey, welcomes you to the backwaters of Kerala, gliding on a Kerala-style classic houseboat.
- Feel the refreshing aroma of the golden beverage in a Tea -Estate in South India’s evergreen paradise -Munnar
- Lazy exploration of atmospheric Periyar.
- Satiate your palates with fresh spicy fish that Marari is famous for.