“A JOURNEY TO THE GANGES” is a tour with which INDIAN EXPERIENCE takes you deep into the heart of India. This tour combines some of India’s best-kept secrets with the wonders of the subcontinent’s most vibrant cities.
The majestic destinations with beautiful landscapes, stupendous monuments, vibrant cultures all together make “A JOURNEY TO THE GANGES” offers a glimpse of mishmashes of vividness.
Get the ball rolling from “The Land of Kings”- Royal Rajasthan Explore its rich diversity: from the “Pink City”- Jaipur to “Blue City”- Jodhpur, from unforgettable sights of yellow-hued hilltop fort of Chittorgarh to Lake Palace of “The White City”- Udaipur. Sojourn in the Castle of Bijaipur or elaborately fresco painted mansions of Mandawa.
Visit the breathtaking Taj Mahal, one amongst the seven wonders of the world.
About which Bayard Taylor, an American novelist has said once-
“Did you ever build a castle in the Air? Here is one, brought down to earth and fixed for the wonder of ages”
Delve into the sacred city of Varanasi.
“Benaras is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend and looks twice as old as all of them put together”.
Unwind yourself on the ghats of Varanasi, rush afore for a holy dip in the waters of purity, ambrosial waters of immortality, chanting: “NAMAAMI GANGE!!”
Highlights of the tour
- Experience rural and unexplored villages of Rajasthan.
- Admire the beauty of The Taj- “the embodiment of all things pure”
- Visit Jain temple in Ranakpur - A major Jain pilgrimage.
- Visit Sarnath- a site of great religious significance in Buddhism.
- Feel the communion between the Almighty and Mother Nature at Ganga aarti in Varanasi- the holiest pilgrimage in Hinduism.
- Enjoy a private cruise on the Ganges.